Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome To My Blog!

Thank you for taking the time to explore my new blog! I am still very new at creating and maintaining a website, so please bear with me over the next few weeks! The purpose of this blog is to share crafting ideas that include projects designed by both myself and my Stampin' Up customers, family and friends. This will also serve as an update center for my Stampin' Up business. You will find the latest news, catalog and minis, promotions and events. I also hope to include tutorials in the future. Please see the links posted under My Stampin' Up Business and let me know if I can help you along your creative journey. Also, feel free to email me with questions, or you may post comments on this blog. Again, thanks for looking, and happy crafting!

1 comment:

Jess said...

i'm looking forward to seeing lots of creativity!