Sunday, April 6, 2008

Celebrating My Crafty Stampers...


Isn't it always inspirational to be in the presence of other creative minds? This is why I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator! Friday's "10 for $10" class was great fun, and I learned something new! On one of the cards pictured above, you will notice that the word "happiness" is underlined, while on the other it is not. One of my guests took what could have been a "mistake" and turned it into a helpful tip. When the word was stamped, there was a bit of extra Whisper White ink on the stamp, which transferred a few spots of ink on the bottom of the word. Since I did not have a marker to correct this, Paula used a blender pen and the Whisper White ink to underline the word completely, thereby saving the otherwise perfect card. Very resourceful, Paula!


To see pictures of the cards I designed for the class, as well as photos of how some of the guests altered the cards, check out the following link: http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg127/countingmyblessings/10%20for%2010%20card%20class/?albumview=grid


If you missed this class, we hope to see you at the next one! I update my Stampin' Up website and this blog frequently, so keep checking back for current news and workshop/class dates!

No comments: