Thursday, October 16, 2008

Autumn Vine Flower

The idea for this flower was yet another great idea that appeared in my October Stampin' Success magazine. I have never found so many projects that I've wanted to try from one issue! I used the Autumn Vine designer series paper and a tag punch to create the petals for this flower, and three different circle punches for the center. The petals are attached to the card with adhesive, but the center is attached with a large dimensional. I used my new paper crimper to give the strip of Really Rust paper some texture, and stamped the "friendship" sentiment in Chocolate Chip on So Saffron to finish the card. If you'd like to learn how to make this card (along with other cards and a treat holder), you are welcome to visit my Stampin' Up website (http://amycrilley.stampinup.net) to sign up for my October 24th Colors Of Fall class.

No comments: