Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sneak Peek (Party Favors Class)


As promised, here is the sneak peek for next Thursday's Party Favor's class (October 29th). Isn't it cute? It is a super easy, quick gable box that has quite a bit of room inside for just about anything you could think to put in there...candy, tea bags, even a votive candle. Wouldn't this be perfect for coworkers, your child's teachers, birthday party guests, or a small, "just because I'm thinking of you" gift? In class, we will also be making a hanging treat holder, and a chocolate square/tea bag holder. Please note, RSVP is needed.
For more details about this, and other exciting classes, please visit my website (www.amycrilley.stampinup.net). Hope see you next Thursday!
By the way, I have also been working on adorable cards for the Christmas card workshops, and working with my new My Digital Studio. Look for posts including those items soon!

No comments: