Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Flower Pot Make and Take

Hi...sorry that I've been away for a while. I have been busy planning exciting new classes and workshops centered around the new Fall/Winter Idea Book. The events will soon be posted both here and on my Stampin' Up website soon. Also, I have added an additional date for the Party Favors class, which is July 25.

This card was the make and take for June's Stamper's 10 meeting. I am absolutely in love with this flower stamp (from Ginormous Flowers) and the coordinating flower punch. This combination really makes creating a card quick and easy.

I have a few more projects to share with you that I will be posting in the next week, and soon to come will be cards featuring the new In Colors from the Fall/Winter Idea Book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I'm looking to build up traffic to my blog. If you're interested in exchanging links; please leave your Blog Name and URL and I will be glad to add you. I write on anything worth writing about. Drop a comment at: http://newsmaxblogger.blogspot.com/2008/07/master-plan.html
Thanks so much!