Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm back...again!!!



Wow! It has been exactly one month since my last post! I did quite a bit of crafting during the holiday season, but, unfortunately, that didn't leave much time for posting. However, with a renewed sense of dedication to blogging, I will be posting cards, projects and such several times a week. Really, this time!

Okay, now on to today's card. This is another one of Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenges (http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/), and I LOVE the color combination of this one. Though this is only the second challenge I have participated it, I quite often use her color palettes an inspiration for cards and projects (and, even when coordinating clothes sometimes!). The colors for this challenge are: old olive, baja breeze, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie and whisper white. I needed a birthday card for a little boy today, so I thought I would use the Bugs & Kisses stamp set in conjunction with the challenge. What do you think?
Check back on Tuesday to see what we created at Friday's Valentine class!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Super cute!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is just darling! Love the layout! :D

Anonymous said...

Amy I love the ribbon you ended up using and I love the rub-on too! It turned out SO cute! I really like it!