Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oops! card





Have you ever made a card that happen totally by accident? When I started this project, I intended to make an accordian style flower for the card to use as the make and take for my monthly stampin' group. However, for an accordian flower, you have to make ALOT of score lines. I thought that I might use my paper crimper to achieve a similar effect, but I quickly realized that it wasn't going to work! Not wanting to waste this paper, and not wanting to let go of the flower idea, I decided to make a 3-D card instead and come up with something different for my group. While I'm not in love with this card, and it certainly won't fit into an envelope, I am keeping it as is because I am sure I will find an appropriate time to use it. And, there is something about it I do actually like, though I can't put my finger on just what that is. Maybe the thought will strike me at a later time...




No comments: