Friday, May 16, 2008

Altered Clipboard

This is a clipboard that I altered for Troy's Kindermusik teacher. I really liked the music paper, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the All In the Family stamp set. http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=6e4a2a3a-3c93-4453-9f59-b43ba6c5956b&storeid=1038724&circularid=12339 I have to admit, I had my eye on this set for quite a while before I was brave enough to buy it. I thought that it may be difficult to use since there are so many pieces. However, I have been pleasantly surprised how easily "family" projects come together. What is great about this set is that it allows you to create stick figure "people" that are as unique as your real life subjects. Creating families, friends or even individual people make great birthday, anniversary and baby cards, pictures to be placed in either an altered frame or a plain frame, clipboards or just about any other altered project. If you love this set but are a bit leary as I was, a tool that makes this type of stamping much easier is the Stamp-a-ma-jig. http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=6e4a2a3a-3c93-4453-9f59-b43ba6c5956b&storeid=1038724&circularid=12339 This is an invaluable tool for any stamper to have. What do you think of this project? Eventually I know someone will leave a comment! :)

1 comment:

JamieRhodes said...

I love this! I may have to order one for myself and my TA's!! You are so creative!