Monday, May 12, 2008

Scrap Exchange


What a fun time we had at the Scrap Exchange workshop last week! The cards that were created by my guests have inspired me to get creative with my own scraps! The card pictured above was the make and take for the evening. I had just gotten an order containing my first pack of "In Color" card stock, and I was anxious to use the Groovy Guava and the Purely Pomegranite together. I have also noticed that I do not use black card stock very often, so I wanted to incorporate that as well as a challenge. To view some of the scrap cards that were created, please visit the following link: http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg127/countingmyblessings/Scrap%20Exchange%20Cards/?albumview=grid

If you would like to attend a future Scrap Exchange, please email me.

No comments: