Friday, May 23, 2008

More Carousel Notes Purses...


I was asked to make two Mini Photo Purses for a friend and thought I'd share them with you. Both are made with the Carousel Notes featured in the Occasions Mini (but only until May 31st!). For the first, I used Fall Flowers designer paper and the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set. For the second, I used patterned paper form a craft store (gasp!) and the Zoofari stamp set. If you would like to see the inside of the purses, please click the following link: http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg127/countingmyblessings/Photo%20Purse%20Pics/?albumview=grid. If you click on each picture, a larger image will appear. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to leave you a message saying i love your work and that i added your link to my page so if anyone who visits me wants to check you out. hope that is ok good luck with your business and keep up the awesome work!