Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happiness...



This stamp is actually part of a larger block stamp (page 134 of the current catalog) that my mother-in-law had big plans for. We have had it since the spring, and it is just now seeing ink. This is a card that I designed for her to inspire her to explore the options that a large block stamp has to offer. She is always there to help when I have a tough time with a design, so I thought I'd return the favor!

Once again, the Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette are part of the new "In Colors." I know, I am a bit fixated on the "In Color" color combinations right now! There is also a bit of the Riding Hood Red Designer Series Paper (stripes this time!) behind the Happiness stamp. I used a circular paper clip, adorned with a bit of pink ribbon to add a bit of flair, and I used the new scallop punch on the Pink Pirouette layer.

By the way, I showed this new creation to my mother-in-law. The verdict? She loved it!

No comments: