Saturday, September 20, 2008

"In Color" Butterflies

Here we are again with the new "In Colors!" I truly can't believe that I wasn't crazy about these colors when I first saw them! (Though I do have to admit that I still miss the Purely Pomegranate and the Blue Bayou and the...well, all of them.) Nevertheless, I am having a great time with my new favorites. This card features Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, and a bit of Kiwi Kiss as the boarder of the butterfly images. The butterfly is from the Happy Heart Day stamp set (featured in last season's Holiday Mini). I used two sizes of square punches to punch out the butterfly images and the Kiwi Kiss boarder, and I used the new scallop punch to put a fun edge on the Pink Pirouette paper. I threw in a bit of Riding Hood Red designer series paper, and added a bit of sparkle to the butterfly wings to dress the card up a bit. What do you think?

No comments: