Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Upcoming Classes

With the holidays quickly approaching and some great sales promotions from Stampin' Up, I have been inspired to ink up my new stamps, cut into some great new designer series paper, and use some cute embellishments. I needed a goal to my crafting frenzy, of course, so I set out to design several exciting new classes for you. Here is a list of what I have planned so far for October and November:
  • Let's Celebrate!(It's Stampin' Up's birthday!) - Friday, October 17 - 6:30-8:30
  • Colors Of Fall - Friday, October 24 - 6:30-8:30
  • 'Tis the Season (Christmas Card Class) - Friday, November 14 - 6:30-8:30

Please see the "Events" page on my Stampin' Up website for complete details on each class, as well as the RSVP dates. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amycrilley/events?month=10&year=2008

Stamper's 10 will also be meeting on the following dates:

  • Saturday, October 11 - 11:00-2:00
  • Saturday, November 8 - 11:00-2:00

I hope to see you for some crafting fun!

No comments: